Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Secretariat

Secretariat
Rating: PG
Time: 123 Minutes
Genre: Drama/History
Year: 2010
My Rating: 5
Firstly, I thought it was pretty funny that I watched two historical horse racing movies recently. I guess I was in a horsey mood or something. This movie was really cute. A family movie. It was based on a true story, which was cool. It was about a stay-at-home mom who inherited her father's horse farm and decided to get one of the colts to be an amazing racer. I pretty much just summed up the entire movie for you so I guess I'm done. 
Just kidding.
The acting in this movie was good, but not really fantastic. I think that the lack of great actors really hurt the film. There were a few fun camera views, but really I found the movie to be dull in that aspect.
It was a nice little feel good movie, but not one I ever care to see again. I know I don't have much to say about the movie, but really, there isn't much to say. It was amazing that the horse had such great racing success when nobody thought it would. Good job Secretariat. I give the movie a 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment