Thursday, March 13, 2014

RED

RED
Rating: PG-13
Time: 111 Minutes
Genre: Action/Comedy
Year: 2010
My Rating: 9
I loved this movie! I first saw parts of it when I was donating plasma. I missed the beginning, so I ignored it so I could watch it later with my husband, but I was thinking that it looked like a fantastic movie. And it was! 
RED stands for 'Retired Extremely Dangerous.' It's about some retired CIA agents, and some others from around the world, who get put on a hit list and nobody knows why. So these older folks go about trying to solve the mystery, kicking butt along the way. It is, after all, a Bruce Willis movie.
The actors are wonderful in this movie. We have Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and Karl Urban to name a few. Each actor brings his or her own flair to the movie and really makes it unique and fun to watch.
This movie is also a comedy, because basically older people are hilarious. Even when they are being hunted down, they are hilarious. That really made this my kind of movie. I love humor and I love action. This movie had a ton of action and fighting scenes, and no two were much alike. It was fresh and original and I loved it!
This is a movie that I really need to own, and I rate it at a 9 out of 10. So go see it! And the sequel is out now so I'll post about that one after I see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment